Check your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)

You may be eligible for ACP based on Household Income or
if you (or someone in your household) participate in one of the below listed government assistance programs.

Income-Based Eligibility

A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.

Lifeline Program

Lifeline is an FCC program to help make communications services more affordable for low-income consumers. A person enrolled in the Lifeline program may qualify for ACP.

SNAP (Food Stamps)

SNAP is Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. It was formerly known as Food Stamps.


Medicare is available nationally to cover seniors and people under the age of 65 with certain disabilities. Medi-Cal is California's Medicaid program.


WIC is a Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) which is sponsored by USDA, Food and Nutrition Service.


Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a program by Social Security Administration (SSA) that provides monthly payments to eligible adults and children with a disability or blindness.


FPHA is Federal Public Housing Assistance program. Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program, Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA) and Affordable Housing Programs for Natives are also included.

Veterans & Survivors Pension

Through a professional and quality design our team will work intimately with you and your company to evaluate your feel of website redesigning.


The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) or School Breakfast Program including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.

Federal Pell Grant

Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year. (Pell Grant is a subsidy offered to undergraduates of low-income families).

Qualifying Tribal lands

If you live on qualifying Tribal lands, you are eligible for the ACP if your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.

Indian Affairs Assistance

Is receiving a benefit under the Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance program.

Tribal TANF

Is participating in a program under the Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families

Head Start (Tribal program)

Only households meeting the income qualifying standard are eligible under the “Head Start” Tribal Assistance Program.

Food Distribution Program

A person eligible for Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.

When Applying for ACP you need to upload one or more program-related documents as proof of participation in one of these programs.

ACP eligibility will be determined by USAC’s National Verifier and National Lifeline Accountability Database, or through a verification process approved by the FCC.

Call IPC’s Customer Support 833-778-0321 (Toll-Free)

Find out how you can enroll in the ACP program and get all your questions answered.

Enroll Online in 4 easy steps

Move to scrolling

*Enrollments are subject to the ACP rules and requirements.

Enroll Now Have Questions? Visit FAQ